$24.95 Member Price $22.45
These great totes are supersized to hold everything you could possibly want, including a lap top. The image on the front of the bag is a detail of the sculpture Urban Light, by Chris Burden, which can be seen in front of LACMA on Wilshire Boulevard. It has become a must-see destination in Los Angeles.
We asked local photographer Lydia Marcus for permission to use her great image once we spotted it on the web. Marcus is a proud native Los Angeleno and self-proclaimed unapologetic Valley girl whose photographs have appeared in JPG Magazine, Light Leaks, and AOL City Guide Los Angeles. She uses antique Polaroid cameras and contemporary digital formats to capture L.A.'s car culture and vintage neon signage.
LACMA's collections include 15 works by Chris Burden who lives in Southern California.
- Bag is approximately 18 3/4 square with photo on front and solid black fabric back
- Interior zipper pocket approximately 6 1/4 inches square
- Water resistant coating inside
- Sturdy 1 1/2 inch strap expands in length from approximately 28 1/2 inchs to approximately 54 inches
- Imported exclusively for LACMA
LACMA members enjoy a 10% discount on most purchases • Your purchase supports exhibitions and programs at LACMA